Contact and pricing Information

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fabulous Family

I love when I get to do a photoshoot of someone I do not know. I am nervous...and then we meet... no more butterflies. When I met this super family I was so excited. They got out of the car and knew instantly we would have fun. (we also realized we had met before at a party).  I LOVED what they were wearing. Excited to get started...sweet little princess wanted no part of getting her picture taken. No bribe, or tickling was going to get her to crack. We had a few moments here and there but she was not interested. Towards the end of the shoot we put the kids in the car with a movie. We went about 20 feet away from the car in plain sight and did some couples shots. They were happy and so was mom and dad. Something about not stressing over kids changes couples shots immidiately. They are really into each other and they were adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment